Software copy protection and license key system
PELock - is an application that allows you to protect Windows executable files (so called exe-protector). Besides that, PELock allows easy creation of application of evaluation-demo type, which use license key system.
Why to protect your software?
It happens very often that just after software release it's possible to find serials/cracks or keygens for the application. Usually it happens because of the weak registration scheme, but even most sophisticated verification algorithms like digital signatures aren't the problem for crackers because it's still possible to patch binary file of an application.
The best solution is to combine strong and secure registration algorithms with the executable file protection. This is how PELock works, license key system uses RSA-2048 encryption and executable file protection is achieved through advanced methods (antidebugging, obfuscation, polymorphism, compression). If you created an application, don't risk - choose PELock.
A small list of PELock options and features:
- compression of the application (code, imports, resources), it's possible to decrease executable size even 70% of original file
- encryption of code (publicly available cryptographic algorithms and algorithms build polymorphic ally)
- reorganization of basic PE EXE structures in order to assure better ratio during compression
- deletion of unnecessary structures in executable file (relocations, debug info)
- protection against cracks and loaders
- protection against debuggers (SoftICE, OllyDbg, TRW, Turbo Debugger...)
- protection against code tracing
- counteraction to dumping application memory with the tools like ProcDump, LordPE...
- application integrity check (crc)
- many anti-debug and anti-trace tricks
- advanced import table protection (so called "api redirection")
- application password protection
License key system features
- simple in use license key system
- API system which allows communication between application and license key system
- creation and verification of registration keys using public keys encryption algorithms (RSA)
- ability to create trial keys and hardware dependent keys
- keeping of the database and checkup of "stolen" (illegal) registration keys
- ready to use samples of license key system in C/C++/Delphi
- user-friendly interface
- many option, which allow you the customize protection to your needs
- entire thing written in assembler (win32asm)
- Windows 95/98/ME
- Windows NT/2K
- Windows XP/Vista
If you have any question about PELock, something is not clear enough, mail me, I'll be happy to help you.